Saturday, September 8, 2012

the 5-1-4 rookie bargain hunt: st. henri


l'armée du salut, 1620 notre dame ouest, montréal, qc.

rating: un étoile/ one star. pretty alright considering the neighborhood but c'mon guys i'm kinda (shamelessly) pro at this. this was bottom of the barrel, and not in the "50 points to thrift-yndor" kind of way. yeah ok i know but i'm wearing the evidence of general disappointment in this photo. still i totally bought that lace eyelet blouse, gonna wear it with denim short shorts, ankle boots and ... that red helmet LIKE A BOSS.

this guy, a polish artist who lives in a warehouse, that i bought my red vintage bike helmet from sorta let on that there are value villages in the qc. super excited about that one.

2 comments:

  1. that bike helmet seems like a trusty friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magda, I'm really glad you're blogging again and in Montreal! I bought my first vintage dress there ever when I was 17 or 18. I hope you have a really great time there :)

    ReplyDelete